Associate, Middle Office and Operations
To manage the branch operational process and monitor any risks or control, enabling the achievement of strategic objectives and corporate goals within agreed risk appetite constraints.
Execute and manage the Trade Finance transaction independently (covering the products of factoring, receivables finance, forfaiting, guarantees, trade finance refinancing), and also assist in risks analysis and portfolio management, such as monitoring collateral coverage, covenants compliance, daily controls and invoice reconciliation functions, etc.
Support the team in providing innovative and value added cross-border trade finance solutions to clients in the Asia Pacific region and to reduce the risk of the Bank.
- Manage the processing of day-to-day operational activities between Clients, the business and other operational teams to ensure all transactions are properly processed and reported as necessary.
- Supervise the handling processing of incoming and outgoing enquiries, instructions, physical documents with clients to fulfil the services level standard.
- Control point to ensure all bank and regulatory requirements and objectives are fulfilled during pre-transaction validation and post-transaction monitoring.
- Focus on transaction execution, facilitating enquiries and servicing clients’ requests, product development & maintenance, and reporting.
- Timely execution of tasks assigned via effective collaboration between teams and branches.
- Maintain up to date procedure and actively involved to the process optimization.
- Achieve quantitative and qualitative performance objectives of the regional team through joint effort.
- Communicate with colleagues across different functions including Corporate & Investment Banking team, Product Specialists, Legal, Risk and Compliance to ensure that the deal flow is being achieved.
- Contribute to skills development of colleagues in the region by sharing knowledge, experience and expertise.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- University degree in finance related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in banking industry with exposure to trade finance or related middle office / control / operations functions (familiarity with factoring/receivables financing products will be an advantage)
- Good self-motivation with ability to work independently, under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills with strong sense of control and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in PC knowledge including MS Word and Excel
- Good team player
Interested candidates may send their CV to KT (R1106683) | Anchor Search Group Pte Ltd (17C8528) at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.